Monday, January 7, 2013

Farewell to 2012!

Apologies to all for my long absence from this blog. When I said I was over-stretched in that last post I didn't know how much more stretched I could get! Suffice it to say that I needed some yoga & meditation to make it through the last month.

But I'm back! This is just a silly little Photoshop piece I did as a joke for a couple of friends on Twitter who were talking about the art trends/memes they'd noticed in 2012. We decided to mash up a few just for fun. Of course they got theirs done by New Year's Eve, while I'm limping in a week later. See paragraph one. ;-)

Stay tuned to this spot for an exciting announcement coming soon! Hint: it involves the alphabet. (Yes I know that's not much of a hint in these parts.)

6 comments:

  1. Is that a Honey Badger?! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love your illustration style and I look forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy New Year!!! I think many people shared your state. I don't know why I felt so stretched and worn out only to realize that I already started the new year with a deadline!!! Argh! Art is always a good refuge no matter how serious or "silly". I love this one. Happy New year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!! Happy new year, Leah! Looking forward to your announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you managed to incorporate all of those images into such a wonderful, cohesive piece is a mystery to me! Can't wait for the new announcement! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful new year.

    ReplyDelete